Fun facts about the best Physical Therapy company in the Lehigh Valley…
- It’s not just us saying we are the best…. We have won the award for Lehigh Valley’s best physical therapy company and Best Physical Therapist for the last 7 years… oh and numerous other awards including Health Care Heroes and Small business best places to work… We had to put in a trophy case! If you are interviewing somewhere else, ask to see their trophy case and see what they say…
- We are family owned and operated and intend to stay that way… forever. I started this in 200 square feet in the back of a Chiropractor’s office on North 19th Street in the west end of Allentown in 2003.
- We have an unlimited budget for continuing education… you don’t get voted best PT in the Lehigh Valley 7 years in a row without constant clinical skill growth.
- All clinicians meet every month to review what we have learned at all these courses including but not limited to grade 5 joint mobilizations, neurodynamics, exercise progression and regression, and dry needling just to name a few… Ask other potential employers if they are meeting regularly to improve their clinical skills.
- We are fun! Did you watch the video above? That was our quarterly rollout meeting… at a winery. When is the last time your employer held a meeting at a winery? Oh, we also do meetings at ax throwing venues, bowling alleys, hiking trails, breweries, baseball games, BBQs, house warming parties…
- We offer a great opportunity for career advancement. Our goal is to take our PT Aides through PT school, to staff clinicians to clinical directors to owners in the company (yes, you saw that correctly…. I am selling my company back to our team members that step up and kill it). This isn’t just for PTs either… our front line customer service staff have opportunities to grow in a rapidly scaling company. We also have opportunities in our marketing, finance, human resources, and finance divisions.
- It’s not easy to work here. If you don’t like to be challenged professionally, then this place isn’t for you. There are plenty of PT jobs in the valley where you clock in, clock out and collect a check.
- Everyone works on a profit-sharing model. We have open book management and everyone knows how the company is doing financially. The better we do, the more everyone makes. It never made sense to me that no matter what kind of job you did, good or bad, you got the same amount of money. This is not just for PTs by the way… Everyone including my cleaning staff is financially rewarded based on the results they produce. If you can relate to that, then you should probably apply.
- We all wear T-shirts on Friday! Everyone gets company gear and on Fridays, we wear jeans, T-shirts, and sweatshirts.