We have been deemed essential to help flatten the curve by helping keep people out of doctors offices and ERs and letting these medical teams focus on those impacted by COVID-19. See HERE for more information.
- If you have had or are known to have any exposure to anyone with COVID-19 or general flu like symptoms please follow the 14 day self quarantine and please keep out of the office.
- Do not come in if you are experiencing any of the following: Fever, unexplained fatigue, dry cough, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Following “social distancing” procedures by maintaining six feet between people (please work with us on this as it might change exercise flow somewhat to be able to keep spacing)
- This does affect our ability to complete manual therapy and for those that we can instruct to perform self soft tissue and joint mobilizations we will at this time. This is to help protect each individual as well as help minimize our use of gloves and masks as these are in short supply. We are doing our best to keep the gloves and masks for those most impacted by COVID-19. During your manual therapy, both the patient and therapist will be wearing a mask and the therapist will use gloves for the treatment along with other standard hygiene protocols.
- There will be no more than 10 people in the clinic at a time. This includes all of our treatment team so we ask that you try to be flexible with scheduling to help ensure the safety of everyone.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and if you have any additional questions please contact us at 610-841-3555!
We are committed to doing everything we can to make Robbins PT West is a safe environment when you visit for one of your treatments. Therefore, we’ve decided to raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher.
The first step we took was to educate our workforce using validated resources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the US Department of Health.
The second step we took was to intensify our housekeeping & infection control procedures to assure that we have minimized contact with any thing or areas that could harbor harmful bacteria or viruses. We are following all cleaning guidelines and using products registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
In doing so we are asking all individuals who enter our clinic to:
- Get temperature taken at check in. Those with a temperature of 100.0 or higher will be asked to leave. After 24 hours of no fever, you will be able to continue therapy.
- Wash your hands before your treatment starts and/or apply hand-sanitizer when you get inside our facility.
- Practice good hand hygiene (frequent hand-washing, at least 20 seconds) as well as good cough and Practice sneeze etiquette (cover mouth with tissue when coughing or sneezing and deposit the tissue in a hands-free trash can or cover your mouth with your elbow if tissues are not immediately available).
- Wear a mask if you are sneezing or coughing (ask the front desk for a mask)
- Apply our hand-sanitizer when departing the clinic
We will continue to employ procedures to minimize the spread of COVID-19 according to the CDC and other credible authorities and will keep you informed of any changes in protocols.
Also our clinic as a whole will be:
- Cleaning & Disinfecting door handles, light switches, faucets, mats, toys, etc.
- Applying hand-sanitizer or washing hands as soon as we get to work.
- Applying hand-sanitizer or washing hands before and after eating and before returning to our work areas.
- Sanitizing all workstations with Clorox wipes or lysol before working.
- Washing our hands before and after seeing patients.
- Using gloves, if needed, while treating our patients.
- Apply hand-sanitizer and/or wash hands when departing the clinic.
We want you to enjoy your visit with us. We assure you we will be attentive and vigilant so you can enjoy your session.
Also visit the links below to learn more about COVID-19 and tips to help prevent the spread of germs.
We will keep everyone updated as the situation continues.
Owner of Robbins Rehabilitation West
Great resource from the CDC on the facts about CV-19
Great resource on how you can help stop the spread of CV-19
Think you might have CV-19? Here is local testing information….