Complete Your Paperwork
- Online In-Take Form (only for individuals that have not called to schedule an appointment)
- Contact/Consent Form
- Medical History Form
- Essential Job Function Questionnaire Form (Workers Comp Only)
- Consent Form (Minors Only)
Filling out this paperwork will speed up the intake process, there will be several functional questionnaires that will need to be completed the day of your evaluation for accurate outcomes.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Bring a script or order that you received from your physician (If applicable)
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will check in with our friendly front office staff. Completing any outstanding paperwork needed for your evaluation.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Our front desk staff will review your benefits with you, while we do verify your benefits as a courtesy it is important for you to contact your insurance company prior to your evaluation to get your accurate benefit information.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professionals who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.