Do you or someone you love have a balance dysfunction? Take this quick 6 question quiz to get an idea of what your next steps should be to help with your balance dysfunction.
So now that you have taken our quiz on balance dysfunctions… What are your options to improve your balance once and for all?
- If you scored a 3 or less on the quiz above, you most likely have mild balance dysfunction. You can follow the advice in our linked blog posts below and it’s possible that you can improve your balance for good.
- If you scored a 4 or higher on the quiz above, it’s likely that you have a more serious balance dysfunction. The advice in our other blog posts can help, but we advise that you take the next step in improving balance by coming into one of our offices for a free screen.
What is a free screen? We are glad you asked…
- A free screen is a 30 minute 1-on-1 appointment with one of our physical therapists where you get a complete examination and are given….
- A diagnosis: What is the true cause of your pain
- A prognosis: How long will it take to get rid of the pain
- A plan: The next steps to get rid of your pain once and for all.
- To set up your free screen, simply call 610-955-3718 and we will get you in the schedule ASAP.
How much does this screen cost?
- This is the best part. It’s absolutely free! We don’t even take your insurance information. All we ask is 30 minutes of your time to prove to you that we can improve your balance without the need for medications, injections or surgery.
Are you looking to learn more about your balance dysfunction?
Read this next: