Are you or someone you love experiencing low back pain? Take this quick 5 question quiz to get an idea of what your next steps should be to eliminate your low back pain.
So now that you have taken our quiz on low back pain… What are your options to get rid of this back pain once and for all?
- If you scored a 3 or less on the quiz above, you most likely have mild low back pain. You can follow the advice in our linked blog posts below and it’s possible that you can get rid of your back pain for good.
- If you scored a 4 or higher on the quiz above, it’s likely that you have a more serious low back pain problem. The advice in our other blog posts can help, but we advise that you take the next step in getting rid of your pain by coming into one of our offices for a free screen.
What is a free screen? We are glad you asked…
- A free screen is a 30 minute 1-on-1 appointment with one of our physical therapists where you get a complete examination and are given….
- A diagnosis: What is the true cause of your pain
- A prognosis: How long will it take to get rid of the pain
- A plan: The next steps to get rid of your pain once and for all.
- To set up your free screen, simply call 610-955-3718 and we will get you in the schedule ASAP.
How much does this screen cost?
- This is the best part. It’s absolutely free! We don’t even take your insurance information. All we ask is 30 minutes of your time to prove to you that we can get rid of your back pain without the need for medications, injections or surgery.
Are you looking for more information and someone to tell you what is going on with your low back pain!? Come in for a free screen with one of our therapists.
It’s a 30 minute 1-on-1 appointment with a Physical Therapist where you get the following…
1. A DIAGNOSIS: Discover the cause of your pain so that you can attack the problem successfully.
2. A PROGNOSIS: Find out how long it will take to fix your back pain for good so you can get back to all the activities you used to do before your injury.
3. A PLAN: Your Physical Therapist will lay out a clear plan that outlines what will be required to get you back to normal.
All you need to do to get started is to call (610) 839 – 8764 and pick your time and location. We look forward to meeting you and getting you back to normal!
If you liked this content, click below to read more…