Are you or someone you love experiencing neck pain? Take this quick 5 question quiz to get an idea of what your next steps should be to eliminate your neck pain.
So now that you have taken our quiz on neck… What are your options to get rid of this neck pain once and for all?
- If you scored a 3 or less on the quiz above, you most likely have mild neck pain. You can follow the advice in our linked blog posts below and it’s possible that you can get rid of your neck pain for good.
- If you scored a 4 or higher on the quiz above, it’s likely that you have a more serious neck pain problem. The advice in our other blog posts can help, but we advise that you take the next step in getting rid of your pain by coming into one of our offices for a free screen.
What is a free screen? We are glad you asked…
- A free screen is a 30 minute 1-on-1 appointment with one of our physical therapists where you get a complete examination and are given….
- A diagnosis: What is the true cause of your pain
- A prognosis: How long will it take to get rid of the pain
- A plan: The next steps to get rid of your pain once and for all.
- To set up your free screen, simply call 610-955-3718 and we will get you in the schedule ASAP.
How much does this screen cost?
- This is the best part. It’s absolutely free! We don’t even take your insurance information. All we ask is 30 minutes of your time to prove to you that we can get rid of your back pain without the need for medications, injections or surgery.
Are you looking to learn more about neck pain?
Read this next:
Behavior Modifications for Neck Pain
Top Self Tests to Perform at Home for Neck Pain