Robbins Rehabilitation: Leading the Conservative Care Revolution
Hey – Where can I find physical therapy near me in Allentown? You are in the right place! Robbins Rehabilitation is a privately owned outpatient physical therapy practice with two locations near you! One in Allentown and one in Upper Macungie.
But what separates us from the numerous hospital based physical therapy clinics in the valley? Here’s what we bring to the table…
- All of our therapists are manual therapists. This means that we use a mechanical stimulus to create improvements in the function and structure of injured tissues in the body. This then stimulates the healing process and reduces pain.
- Our physical therapists are teachers. After we fix the dysfunction through manual therapy, it is then our job to teach you how to use your new found mobility. In essence, we give you the instruction manual for your body that you never got!
- Your exercises are both corrective and functional. As we teach you how to use your body the exercises we use are tailored to your specific movement dysfunction. As this clears up we show you how to move functionally, or how to actually move properly at home, work or doing whatever it is that you love to do.
- We adapt. This means that no two patients are exactly alike in their presentation. Everyone’s pain is different and everyone will respond differently to treatment. We are able to adapt to your symptoms on a day to day (even a minute to minute) basis and tailor an exercise program to your individual needs. No more doing the exact same thing as the person sitting next to you.
- One on one attention. This begins at your very first meeting with a physical therapist and extends all the way through to your discharge day. We care about getting you better as quickly as possible and that involves working directly with our patients to solve their movement dysfunctions and get them on their way to a healthy and pain free life after physical therapy. You will not be standing alone in the corner doing your exercises, but will have the attention of your physical therapist making sure that you are using proper form and progressing your exercises as you get stronger.
So where do we go from here? A great place to start is our website: Robbinspt.com. On our home page there are several great video courses that can get you started on the road to recovery. We cover a variety of different conditions from neck to foot and everything in between. Guess what? Now you can say “I found a great place to get physical therapy near me in Allentown!”
If you are ready to get started right away then do not hesitate to give a call at 610-841-3555 and get started on the path to healing right away.
That’s all for now! Feel free to post any questions in the comments section below and if you sign up for a course you will be able to get to stay on top of all things Robbins Rehab!