At South Mountain Crossfit, they firmly believe that functional and athletic training fosters optimal results for individuals of all ages, abilities, and genders. It is their duty to facilitate an all-inclusive and constantly varied training program that will push their members to perform at the highest possible level of their physical and mental capabilities in order to achieve a better body, stronger mind, and an overall improved quality of life. Respect reaches far beyond the four walls of their box, and they strive to build a culture where people push each other to work harder every day and have fun while doing it. South Mountain CrossFit is located minutes off of route 78 at 2125 28th St. SW Suite 500 Allentown, PA.
Who Can Do CrossFit?
Everyone. Yes, everyone! At first glance, the sport of CrossFit may seem intimidating. However, the appeal of this strength and conditioning program is that all movements are scalable to meet the needs of every individual.
When Can I Come In? How can I get started?
Please feel free to visit SMCF during our hours of operations for classes or special events. If you would like to set up a scheduled meeting, please contact us at [email protected]
Why Do People CrossFit?
You could ask 100 people this question, and you will probably get 100 different answers. SMCF may be what you’re looking for if you
- Think you don’t have the time or space to exercise
- Want to get in shape but don’t know how to design a fitness program
- Are no longer seeing results with your current training program
- Dislike the impersonal “GloboGym” environment
- Have lost interest in your gym routine or get bored with your workout
- Are looking to get faster or stronger for your sport