Our patients have been asking for it for years….“When are you guys going to start doing other stuff… like yoga, massage and maybe some nutritional coaching?”
Well, the answer is now!
Learn all about the new programs at Robbins Rehabilitation West designed to go above and beyond physical therapy. Click on the videos below to meet our new wellness team……
Massage Therapy with Gary Au
How awesome is Gary? Since this is a new program, we want people to try it out! Below are the discounted rates (limited time only) for you try Gary out:
60 minute massage: $65
90 Minute massage: $109
Just click HERE to fill out the application and Gary will get in touch with you to set up an appointment time!
Nutritional Coaching with Dan Yarnes
You might recognize Dan if you have been in the office recently. He is an amazing Physical Therapy Assistant in our Allentown location that has deep passion for nutrition and is a certified nutritional coach through Precision Nutrition.
We have been telling you guys for years how important nutrition is for healing and general health, but until now we haven’t been able to be as hands on with helping.
And Dan is offering his help for free!
Click HERE to fill out the application
It starts with a free 30 minute consultation with Dan that he sets up after reviewing the information on your application.
Yoga with Tami Cohen
Patients come in for physical therapy, we fix them up and get them back to normal… but what happens after that?
Yoga is one of the best ways to maintain balance, strength, mobility and independence. We are happy to announce that you can now get that movement practice right here at Robbins Rehabilitation West.
Tami is our yoga program director and she is offering an introductory course on yoga. This course is for beginner and intermediate students. To see if you qualify, fill out this short form below and we will contact you if you are a fit.
Click HERE to fill out the application
Movement Mastery Program
Nick Horowski, PT, DPT and our wellness team are excited to bring this program to the Robbins Rehab family. After more than a year of development, we have created a program that you can do at home with minimal equipment and space requirements. This program gives a total body workout and teaches you the movement patterns you need to live a long and healthy life.
Who wouldn’t want this? Check out the video below to learn more…….
What is the Movement Mastery program?
- This is an exercise program covering all of the basic human movements
- Squat, bend, twist, push, pull and step/lunge
- It starts at a basic level and progresses you to intermediate and advanced levels over a few months
- This was designed by our clinicians to cover all of the needs that you should be able to do with proper progression of sets, reps, resistance and rest periods on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Who is it for?
- Someone looking to return to a more active life than before their injury
- Someone trying to maintain their independence as they age
- Someone who is busy and does not have the time or desire to go to the gym
- Somebody who has successfully graduated from physical therapy.
- Someone who just doesn’t know where to turn next or doesn’t want to do the wrong things with their body when it comes to movement.
- Someone who is brand new to exercise
- Someone who has done some exercise before but are not sure if they did the right things.
What is included?
- Our Movement Mastery workbook that includes all of your programming including your workout charts, exercise instruction, photos of all exercises, and health tips.
- There is 3 months of emails that include weekly exercise programs for you to follow
- There is both stretching/mobility as well as strength training to help you function optimally
- Videos of the exercises in your program.
- The emails also cover a variety of health topics that includes, but is not limited to nutrition, supplements, fat loss and sleep.
- You also get all of the equipment you need including 3 Robbins Rehab exercise bands and a Robbins Rehab Swiss Ball that is fitted to your specific height and a lacrosse ball.
How do I start?
- Stop into any of our offices and pick one up. The program is $97 (less than a cup of coffee a day).
- Call our office and make your payment over the phone and we can send it to you for only $15 shipping and handling!
Have questions about any of these services?
Email Travis Robbins at email@example.com